Portal Software Market Share

Today I was looking for the market share of different portal vendors. I found few papers on net. What I concluded is 'Jupiter Research' study is worth to rely-upon. Although the study is now around a year old that means the equation would have changed now. But as I was not able to find any other resource, I had no other options. I hope to see more similar studies in future.

According to Jupiter's data, which shows Oracle in the top spot, with its software accounting for 26% of product deployments. PeopleSoft Inc. holds the number two spot, at 19%, followed by SAP AG with 17% and IBM's WebSphere, at 15%.

We know that picture is worth 1000 words, so here it is –



The study has given 9 % share to others. It is not clear which are the portal products in this category. I guess it would be covered mostly by open source software.

You can get the details from IDG News Service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Clipping for Portals goes Mainstream

Firebase upgraded properties are not yet supported in Google Analytics App

App Worth Calculator - App Price Estimator