Congratulations for the Century

Hello Friends,

As you might be guessing but I am not talking about Sachin's Century at Sydney this time. I am talking about portlet discussion group's century.

Congratulations to all my blog readers and portlet discussion group members. The portlet discussion group has just crossed the hundred members mark. We have seen some very good discussions in this group and hope to see some more meticulous discussions. It would be the biggest vendor independent discussion group on this topic.

At this juncture, I wanted to thank my company, Yash Technologies, to motivate me to work on this portlet blog and discussion group. I also want to thank my friends who are the real source of my knowledge on this subject (I know that is very little, but I am trying to improve :-)).

Regards,

Punit Pandey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Clipping for Portals goes Mainstream

Firebase upgraded properties are not yet supported in Google Analytics App

App Worth Calculator - App Price Estimator