Open Source Java WSRP Portals

Hi all,

Today, while web surfing, I came to know that uPortal also supports WSRP. I was not knowing this so I was quite surprised. I am planning to compile a list of Open Source WSRP Portals. At present I know only three open source java portals that support WSRP i.e. -

1. eXo
2. uPortal
3. Gluecode (Thanks Patrick for update)

Please let me know (put comments here) other open source java WSRP portal servers. I am planning to expand the list.

[Update on Sep 28th, 2004]

Comprehensive and up-to-date list is available on OASIS website. Here you will find a list of all open-source and commercial products supporting WSRP. On the day of writing, OASIS has listed following products -



Regards,

Punit Pandey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Clipping for Portals goes Mainstream

Firebase upgraded properties are not yet supported in Google Analytics App

eXo Portal Merges into JBoss Community