Metamorphosis Portlets

Oh, strange title. No no, I have not created any portlet that can bring back your youth. Rather I am talking about new look of this (portlets) blog. The last theme was quite old and in fact fairly dull too. This time, I have chosen the theme that I like most on blogger and it looks professional too.

Other than all old features, 'mail the post' and 'blogger comment system' is now activated. So you can mail any post to your friends. Only problem that I am getting, I am not able to copy my old comments to the new templates. I will skip this, if I am not able to find any automated method. If anyone here knows any automated method of copying comments from Holoscan to blogger, please let me know.

Anyways, please let me know your views on changed look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Clipping for Portals goes Mainstream

Firebase upgraded properties are not yet supported in Google Analytics App

eXo Portal Merges into JBoss Community